Dr Talia Steed (MBBS)
Holistic Doctor & Yoga Teacher
As a Medical Doctor having worked in the fields of General Practice (GP), Psychiatry, Addiction,
Emergency, General and Integrative Medicine, I have seen that we need to consider more than the
physical domain of our lives, when attempting to heal the body.
The 4 key areas to consider on our journey to optimal health are:
1. Nutrition- what are we putting in our bodies?
2. Movement- what are we doing with our bodies?
3. Beliefs- what are we putting in our minds?
4. Connection- how do we relate with our self and those around us.
This aspect also links to our connection to the Universe and the bigger picture of our life.
By tuning into ourselves rather than all the messages we receive from the outside world, we can
develop greater self awareness and fine tune our own intuition.
My specific areas of interest include:
- Chronic unresolved physical ailments
- Highly Sensitive Person/ Empath health
- Women's health
- Preventative health
- Nutritional medicine
- Intuitive decision making/ career counselling
Meet... Dr Talia