Events/ workplace seminars
1. The Gut/Brain connection
- What is the Gut/ Brain connection?
- What is IBS?
- How are our emotions linked to symptoms including the impact of anxiety?
- Mindful eating
- The impact of self confidence on symptoms.
- Yoga for supporting the Gut/ Brain connection
2. Body Love
- Disordered relationships with food
- Negative self-talk and perfectionism
- Yoga for facilitating more self-acceptance and love
3. Connecting with your Intuitive Voice Within
- How to let go of the external messages from the outside world
- Tuning into what is truly right for your body
- Finding your inner voice
- Yoga for connecting with your intuition
4. The Highly Sensitive Person/ Empath
- What is a HSP/ Empath?
- The sensitive person in overwhelm
- Thriving in life as a sensitive person
- Yoga for grounding as a sensitive soul
5. Reboot for Writers/ Office Workers
- The impact of sitting at a desk all day
- The evidence for movement and mini breaks
- Brief Yoga Reboot Sequence
- Mindfulness Practice for refocusing and reenergising
- Take home tips
6. Workplace Stress Management
- What is the impact of stress in the workplace?
- The importance of employee mental health and wellbeing for productivity and vitality in the workplace
- How to fulfill our optimal potential in our vocation
- Mindfulness Practice in the office
- Desk yoga
7. Mindfulness for Medical Students/ Junior Doctors
- My Story
- What is Mindfulness? Meditation? Yoga?
- What does the research show?
- Why would a medical student/ junior doctor benefit from learning these skills?
- Mindfulness Practice